Sales support student-worker (10 – 15 hours weekly, Danish and English speaking m/f)
Are you an outgoing individual with big ambitions within sales? Are you motivated by generating results that help a company grow? Are you motivated by engaging with potential clients by phone or email? Then read on and apply for the position as Sales & Marketing support student worker for Cocolab Aps.
Cocolab is a new tech-company which currently has seven employees, and a small team of external developers in Romania. Our platform allows Brands to run and manage their influencer marketing campaigns in a new and transparent manner – breaking away any known barriers in the industry.
Your primary role will be supporting our Head of Sales by contacting leads and prospects, and to nurture them into great business opportunities which should eventually convert into paying customers. Your main point of contact with these leads will be via phone, hence you need to be 100% comfortable in this kind of discipline. Proper training will be provided, and we are looking for a candidate which can grow in the role.
Additionally, the perfect candidate:
- has an entrepreneurial mindset and a winning attitude,
- is fluent in Danish and English,
- has a keen interest and understanding of “everything online”, preferably marketing, and
- is ambitious, disciplined and structured.
What we offer:
- hands-on business development experience in a fast growing international startup,
- an unique insight into the inner workings of startups, Software-as-a-Service and e-commerce,
- a fun place to work, with great co-workers and an office in central Esbjerg,
- a chance to make a real difference, and
- a perfect opportunity to grow your profile and skill-set within sales.
You will be able to spar with our CEO and Head of Growth who will also become your daily contact for all things practical. Furthermore you will be working closely with a pair of commercial heavy-weighters with lots of experience in the field of Digital Marketing & Sales.
You will be sitting at our office in Skolegade, Esbjerg where we share office space with other tech-companies. The office has good facilities including coffee, a soda machine and great people.
If you have any questions about the role contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org